Sunday 18 September 2011

The Dog From America


Once a handsome American dog came to India, and it was having a walk through the street. An Indian street dog saw him and was curious.

The Indian dog asked. "hey! I have not seen you here before who are you and where are you from"

The American dog answered proudly " I am from America"


The Indian dog was amazed.. " America oh great"

The American dog asked " How is your life here "

The Indian dog answered sadly," Oh, its very tough, I wonder here and there, I go in front of some hotels and may be some time they give me some old rice and spoiled curry.may be some time throw with the stone is what I get, At times I fight with my friends in the waste bin for food And we sleep in the street. Totaly life is pathetic here."

After a gasp the Indian dog asked, " How is your life in America"

The american dog answered proudly, " Its absolute luxuary for me, I get food 4 times a day in silver plate.. milk early in the morning, meat twice a day and fish once a day.. I am bathed in soap daily and I am given a good soft coat to sleep in. Actualy its a paradise you know you should be coming there"

The Indian dog listned amused and asked " Oh if you had all these luxuary why did you come here "

The American dog looked around and said " There we are not supposed to bark, I came here to bark free"

No comments:

Post a Comment