Thursday 21 July 2011

Worthy trip to the Green City


My business demanded this trip. The purpose was to know about the esteemed project - "Green City", coming up close to the 'City of 1000 Temples' Kanchipuram, the pride of TamilNadu. My trip started from Kochi and the travel is by train named Chennai Superfast Express. The train leaves Kochi around 9:45 pm and it is to reach Katpadi, the station were I had to get down. I was told that the train reaches there early morning 7.30 leaving just the nights' sleep in the train.

Thought the train started late from Kochi, reached Katpadi right in the scheduled time. On reaching Katpadi, I was told to move to Arcot, located on the eastern end of the Vellore city on the southern banks of Palar River. Arcot is 27 Kms from Katpadi and the frequent bus service both private and public transport is available to the place. Since I had already fresehened up from the train itself, I thought of heading straight to the destination without wasting time. I got a TamilNadu Transport bus right in the time I reached the bus stop. The bus took a fare of Rs. 6/- and 1 hr time to take me to the place. The travel from Katpadi to Arcot is completely through the Bangalore - Chennai National Highway from Vellore. And the route gave me good glimpse of the industrial development taking place in the area of Arcot. A lot of people in Arcot are employed with Industries in SIPCOT (RANIPET), a large Industrial Park. The place also has a big campus of BHEL.
 From Arcot Bus stand I had to go to Randham, a village in the Arcot- Cheyyar State Highway (SH-5) . Moving towards Randham had some beautiful farms towards the left side of the road and the Adi Parasakthi group of Colleges towards the right side.

Green City project is located in the Nayathangal Village 3 Kms from Randham. I got the company of a local resident towards the village. He told me that Kanchipuram is being develped into a satillite city for the South Metro Chennai, this is the reason for making Green City project extremely ideal location for property investment.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project.Can i know the value of the land?

    ReplyDelete