Friday 22 July 2011

Tips For Handling Pressure

I always disliked to work under pressure. I believe when we work taking on pressure of whatever sort the work would be more of a burden. And when we work over burden we tend to dislike it. When we dislike what we do, it most often gives result towards the negative side, so what we do should not be a burden. The secret of success is not to do what you like, but to like what you do. Though our life is full of scope for pressure, it is our approach towards these situations that enable us handle them properly.

In all walks of life we can find people who remain very cool towards situations. These people can be found to be standing among the categories of winners. Mahendra Singh Dhoni our Indian cricket team captain is very famous for his cool nature at most of the pressure situations. I think his pressure handling is the major reason behind making him a successful captain. It is not easy to keep cool in desperate situations, but I must say it is in our hands. More often it is our ego that makes us succumbed to emotions leading to wrong reactions. Keep away the ego.

I would like to share a technique I have been practising. I have always believed that god is within ourselves and he lives in our hearts. So whenever I do anything from the beginning I say it is the god within me who is doing, so whatever situations arises it would be the god within me who would be reacting. I always tell me when god is with us whatever may happen to us would be for our good.

No comments:

Post a Comment